The Thermal Brewer Aurora:
brews filter coffee according to the SCAE Gold Cup standard ensuring a high quality cup of coffee. The filter coffee is directly available from the free-standing dispenser, serving up to 5.7 litres.
We recommend the Thermal Brewer Aurora for any location, but especially for locations where many people come and go –all day– ordering a quick cuppa or to-go filter coffee, such as self-serve locations, coffee (specialty) shops and convenience stores.
The Aurora-series is made in Holland and features an eye-catching design from durable stainless steel. The intuitive touchscreen control makes operating the machine easy and offers three flavours as standard: mild roast, regular roast and dark roast. Each machine features a separate tap for hot water.
Aurora Twin High
(Aurora 5.7 TWH) brews filter coffee directly into two portable dispensers of 5.7 L. The touchscreen is easy to use, especially when you use the pre-set programs: mild, regular and dark roast.
However, the Aurora units allow professionals to optimise every setting of the brewing process such as water temperature, coffee-water ratio, pre-wet and brewing time. If you want to create homemade blends or if you serve single-origin coffees, this feature might be of particular interest. Additionally you can use the water bypass.
Facts about the Aurora Twin High:
- The Aurora Twin brews 11.4 litres in less than 15 minutes.
- The spray head brings out the best aromatic flavours.
- The Aurora brews coffee in four volumes: 1.9, 2.2, 3.8 and 5.7 litres.
- This unit allows you to brew two sorts of filter coffee in two dispensers, simultaneously, with different water temperatures.
- RFID cards make it easy to exchange settings between the Aurora units.
- The Aurora registers day and cumulative counter data.
- The Aurora meets the high quality SCAE Gold Cup standard for filter coffee.
- The 2.2 L Airpot Furento fits under the hot water tap.